Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My first eTopps haul arrived!

I'm a little late posting this as my first shipment from eTopps arrived sometime last week. I took advantage of the shipping sale Topps was running and finally shipped some of the cards I've had in my portfolio since I started buying in 2002! I am really impressed with these cards even though they aren't desirable.

Let's start w/ the Braves lot:

Photobucket

2009 Jordan Schafer RC, 2005 & 2006 Jeff Francoeur & 2006 Bobby Cox

Photobucket

2002 DeShaun Foster & Chris Weinke, 2004 Keary Colbert, 05 Stephan LeFors, Julius Peppers & Eric Shelton, 2006 Steve Smith & DeAngelo Williams

I got a few Panthers team cards that I didn't bother scanning. I've learned however that I ought to hold off buying some of these players when they are first released as the prices drop rather quickly on eBay. I paid full price for all of these and now could be had for a buck or less. Oh well, live and learn I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. I bought an eTopps at a card show once just because they look so nice. Since then I've bought a few directly from eTopps but I haven't had them shipped yet.

    ReplyDelete