Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cable company making it harder to follow my Braves...

Comporium Communications in upstate SC has dropped Peachtree TV from their non-digital lineup making it that much harder to follow the Braves this season. Sure I can upgrade my cable and pay another $12.95 on top of the $49.95 a month I'm already paying and get Peachtree...but when we got the channel included in our package all of last season it just kinda sucks I gotta pay more now. Thankfully Sports South and Fox Sports South are still broadcasting games so we aren't entirely out of luck.

This just sucks as I was looking forward to coming home this evening and watching the game w/ my wife. I even bought us each a blaster box of cards to open while we watched our first Braves game on TV together.

No comments:

Post a Comment