Sunday, April 4, 2010

What did the Easter bunny bring you?

First of all I gotta say I've got a great wife. I woke up this morning and she was all gun ho to take our 6 mo. old daughter downstairs so she could go through her first Easter basket. After she was done tearing through the basket my wife hands me a little bag of Easter goodies. She picked up a pack of 2010 UD, Topps, Topps Opening Day & Topps Attax as well as a 2010 Topps Braves team set. She also got me a nice Carolina Panthers fitted hat.

After church we headed over to my mom's house for lunch with the family and she too had a few little things for my daughter, wife and myself. Inside the Easter card was a gift certificate for Atlanta Braves tickets!

What a great way to start off the 2010 MLB season!

1 comment:

  1. The EB forgot to bring cards to my house for me, but my boys ended up with 2010 Topps Rangers Team sets.

    ReplyDelete