Sunday, May 23, 2010

Group Break - Random Drawing of Non-Team Specific Inserts

Just to make sure that someone didn't think I was rigging this break or keeping the good stuff for myself here is a video of the non-team specific cards randomly drawn for everyone that participated.

Random Drawing

This video officially wraps up my first group break. As I've said before this was a lot of fun and I hope to do another one in the very near future. If you participated and had fun as well please let me know. Leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

I had a LOT of teams unclaimed so there were some good cards that will be going up for grabs shortly in the trade section of my blog. If you saw something pulled (whether you participated or not) that you want don't be a stranger, contact me and we'll work something out. I would much rather send cards to people who want them versus of letting them pile up here.

Take care and good night!

1 comment:

  1. Great break! Super video, well shot, good naration, cute baby! Thanks for all the hard work and definately count me in for the next one.

    ReplyDelete