Monday, June 14, 2010

Group Break Update, 2009 Allen & Ginter added!!

This weekend will be very special to me. For starters Saturday is my birthday and Sunday I'll get to celebrate my very first Father's Day as a dad.

Since I'm such a great mood I've decided to add another handful of packs to my group break to be held this coming weekend. I picked up a retail 2009 Allen & Ginter blaster box to add to the break. 8 packs I believe so that brings the pack count to 93! Lots of packs to be ripped this weekend so don't miss out!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the first father's day - it'll be my first as well. Not that I do nearly as much as mom does, but it's a nice day to think that, yes, I brought another life into this world and am responsible for it. A truly amazing feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An early Happy Fathers Day and Happy Birthday to you. The Ginters are a nice addition too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome. My payment is on the way, and I need to remember to promote this. I am a big fan of affordable group breaks. Happy Father's Day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! You're right Joe, I don't do nearly as much as my wife does unfortunately. I've been looking forward to this weekend since last October and with the addition of the break it ought to be a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete