Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rey Ordonez Collection Growing!

It's not that often that I find new Rey Ordonez cards to add to the collection, but thanks to eBay's change fee structure I'm seeing more and more of his cards again...however I have 99.8% of them already. I did luck out a few weeks back and found these 2 for a buck each. I always loved the majority of what Pacific manufactured. They did though get a little carried away with the parallels during the late 90's and through the 2000's. Some of these are so hard to come across these days...and don't even get me started about the 2000 Pacific Prism set!


Photobucket
2000 Pacific Crown Royale #90 Ruby parallel

Photobucket
2000 Pacific Crown Royale #90 Limited Series (020/144)

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I picked up a 2000 Skybox Ruby Extreme, or whatever it's called. #/50, it's definitely the crown of my very small but growing Ordonez collection.

    ReplyDelete