Monday, September 13, 2010

In the Mail (Weekend Edition)

The weekend has come and gone and with it brought a few more Braves to add to the collection along with a few other things.

Photobucket
I gotta hand it to Pacific when it comes to unusual insert ideas!

Photobucket
 2005 Topps Total Martin Prado RC
Finally a "new" card of one of the NL's best 2nd basemen for the collection.

Photobucket
2008 Topps Clint Sammons black parallel jersey relic (24/25)
Gwinnett was in town to the play the local AAA last weekend and I got a chance to see Clint play.  It may be awhile before he has a chance in Atlanta since McCann and even David Ross have been playing so well.

Photobucket
2010 Topps Walmart exclusive Refractor
I really didn't want to bother buying one of those $15.00 packs @ Walmart so I settled for buying the card I wanted outright for 2 bucks.
Photobucket
1985 Topps Kirby Puckett RC
I was really surprised that I didn't have this card already.  I lucked out with this purchase as not only was it cheap ($2.00), but the centering was good and the corners were sharp.

Photobucket
2004 Topps Rey Ordonez 1st Edition
I don't know much about this card other than it was lacking in my Ordonez collection.

Photobucket
1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice Jeff Blauser Gold Signature
I don't think I ever pulled a gold sig parallel back in the day and I busted a lot of these packs.










No comments:

Post a Comment