Wednesday, December 1, 2010

GPK Fans...Rejoice!

While browsing the recent newsletter I got from Blowout Cards this morning I happened to see a pre-order for the following:


I never was big into non-sports cards growing up, but like a many other kids I loved Garbage Pail Kids.  Forget the stupid movie, the sticker cards were where it was at!  I loved the flashback set released earlier this year and I had no idea they were going to make a 2nd series.  The inserts seem a little better this time around.  The Adam Bomb cards ought to be interesting as he is depicted in 10 different environments.  3-D GPK cards...need I say more?  Sketch cards...love 'em or hate 'em these are pretty popular in all non-sports releases these days.  I want to place a pre-order, but I'll have to wait and see what is left over in the wallet after we're done Christmas shopping.  Good news this morning, good news indeed!

1 comment: