Friday, December 24, 2010

My Kind of Christmas Card!

I love random acts of kindness.  What I mean by that is when something fantastic happens when you least expect it.  I believe everyone on my wife's side of the family sends out Christmas cards as the last few weeks our mailbox has been chocked full of 'em.  A few days ago however I pulled an envelope out of the mailbox that had a return address that I didn't recognize.  Upon opening said envelope there was a Christmas card inside that housed a nice little stack of vintage Braves baseball cards!  Larry of Emerald City Diamond Gems was very gracious enough to send me some cardboard cheer this holiday season.  Outside of some early to mid 70's cards I haven't really many "vintage" Braves cards in my collection so it was very cool that he sent me cards older than me!  Here are a few the cards that were inside the card:

Photobucket   Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket   Photobucket

There are a few more, but Photobucket all the sudden decided it didn't want to upload any more of my photos!  Thanks Larry!  Merry Christmas to you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment