Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Panini Redemption Cards Fulfilled!

I couldn't believe it when I checked the mail yesterday.  Panini America had sent me not one, not two, but three bubble mailers each with it's own fulfilled redemption card!  I redeemed these codes in early January 2011 and I already have these in hands.  I'm still waiting for Topps to fulfill a 2010 Topps Chrome autograph redemption!

Photobucket

Up first is a 2010 Panini Leaf Certified Mirror Red autograph of Panthers rookie WR David Gettis numbered 071/250.  I always like the old Certified cards and Panini has done a good job recreating this brand.

Photobucket

Next we have a 2010 Panini Gridiron Gear Gold Signatures autograph of David Gettis numbered 24/99.  Not my favorite Panini football card design, but I like the low numbering.

Photobucket

The last card Panini put in my mailbox was this 2010 Panini Limited Silver Monikers autograph numbered 055/199.  I should have scanned in the back of this card as it's the nicest of the trio.

Sure all 3 cards are sticker autos.  I'm just thrilled that Panini included a low draft pick (6th round) like Gettis in their autograph checklist and that they delivered in a relatively short amount of time.  At least if redemption cards must be used Panini delivered with the goods and made a collector happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment