Monday, April 11, 2011

Will you be my eyes & ears? Looking for a box of 1996 Fleer...

I've looked all over the 'net for an unopened box of 1996 Fleer and I just can't seem to find one.  Heck, I couldn't even find a decent pic of the box doing a Google image search!  After high school I didn't bother with too many cards, but I loved the matte finish to the '96 Fleer set. 

I would love to buy a box of this for either myself to bust or for a future group break.  If by chance you stumble across a box for sale (online or in person) please let me know.  I'd like to spend less than $25 if at all possible.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't find a box in the sites I normally frequent, but I found this. Would this work?

    http://www.pghsportswholesale.com/Storefront/ItemBuy.cfm?ItemID=13466&CatID=22&SubcatID=86&Page=1996%20Fleer%20Hobby%20Baseball%2020%20Pack%20Lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea where you can find one but did you see the picture of the giant Bumblebee Transform I posted on my blog for you? Ala the Children's Museum in Indy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dan. I actually knew about that pack lot already. I got my boxes for last month's group break from PGH. I may have to go that route if I can't find a box anywhere else. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete