Sunday, May 29, 2011

Recent Acquisitions

Things have been really busy for me lately, but I did want to take a few short moments to share a few cheapos that I've picked up recently.

Photobucket

I love Pacific's various die-cut cards.  This is my first card from 1997's Fireworks insert set.

Photobucket

For whatever reason I've always like Studio's credit card style Studio Stars cards.  I don't have a lot of Tim Hudson cards as an A's player so I was happy to find this 2004 card.

Photobucket

2005's Studio Stars dropped the credit card motif for a clear acetate design...which I love!

2 comments:

  1. I really like that Chipper! I'll have to see if there is a Griffey in that insert set

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Studio credit card design too. I'm trying to put together a trade offer for you...stay tuned :-)

    ReplyDelete