Monday, June 13, 2011

Group Break Bonus! 1997 Bowman Chrome



PhotobucketIf you've ever participated in one of my group breaks then you know that I want everyone to be happy and walk away with a good amount of cards...so I grabbed 2 packs of 1997 Bowman Chrome.  I have one last surprise as well that I hope to announce tomorrow.

4 cards per pack with several inserts to chase.  Bowman Chrome International Parallel 1:4, Bowman Chrome Refractor 1:12, Bowman Chrome Scouts Honor Roll 1:16, Bowman Chrome 1998 Rookie of the Year Favorites 1:32, Bowman Chrome International Refractor 1:24, Bowman Chrome Scouts Honor Roll Refractor 1:48, Bowman Chrome 1998 Rookie of the Year Favorites Refractor 1:96

I know it's not much, but I hope these few extra cards will make everyone happy.  More on the way so don't go anywhere!

Photobucket

The A.J. Zapp card is a International Refractor!  I believe that's Alex Gonzalez's rookie card too.

Photobucket

Matt Clement International parallel.

1 comment: