Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pack Break - 2009 Topps Heritage

Photobucket

You gotta love those $1.59 "Power Packs" at Target stores.  Recently I've found that several stores in my area have restocked these boxes with "new" packs.  One of which was 2009 Heritage.  I don't normally go crazy over Heritage, but there was 2 packs so I figured why not.

Photobucket

Oswalt and Votto...I could've done worse.

Photobucket

Lastings Milledge Clubhouse Collection bat relic

Could've done better, but anytime I get a hit out of a retail pack it's kinda cool.  I'm having some really good luck w/ these discounted packs from Target.  I hope the boxes continue to be restocked with different packs.  All of the cards are available if anyone is interested.

On a somewhat related note I saw some 2010 Topps Chrome blasters discounted to $10.99 @ Walmart this morning.

4 comments:

  1. Weird, I was at the Walmart here yesterday and saw they had a bunch of those chrome blasters, but apparently they were missing the markdown stickers. I thought they were still full price. I may have to go back and pick one up tomorrow. Thanks Colbey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have either the Oswalt or the Votto, but I will know for sure later when I get home to look. In case I don't, I'll find some Braves to trade ya for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ThingsareFunner... You got it! I'll put them aside for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lastings Milledge is one of my favorite baseball player names of recent times. Nice pull.

    ReplyDelete