Monday, October 17, 2011

Group Break Update - CANCELED

We are living in some mighty tough times right now and I simply can't afford to eat any teams.  I priced this break as if all 30 teams were sold and as of this morning I have 7 teams unclaimed.  I would love to find a way to make this all work.  I've crunched the numbers in several different ways leaving out boxes and such and offering partial refunds, but I just can't seem to make this work in any scenario.  Instead of holding onto your money any longer I'm going to refund your payment and start all over next month.  Perhaps I'll go back to my "roots" with the next break.

I apologize everyone.  This is the first time I've ever had to cancel a break since I started hosting about this time last year.  Everyone's refunds should be processed by the end of the day.

2 comments:

  1. That's a bummer. But congrats on making it to the final round of my World Series Contest. If the red birds take it you win it all!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete