Friday, October 14, 2011

Horror movie month #2 - Shaun of the Dead


  I don't always care for the mix of horror and humor.  I tried watching the Return of the Living Dead movies and they just didn't appeal to me.  However one one movie combining these two elements that is so much fun to watch is Shaun of the Dead.


I'm not sure if it's the English wit that makes this so great, but Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are absolutely hilarious in this movie.  Great story and special effects to top things off.  I'm looking forward to dusting off my HD DVD version and plopping down on the couch for this one!

3 comments:

  1. And the same duo is equally great in Hot Fuzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie, especially considering I don't care for zombie films. I agree on Hot Fuzz, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say this and Zombieland rate up there in not just great comedy Zombie moves but great zombie movies period. Doubletap.

    ReplyDelete