Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Horror movie month #6 - Dead Alive


Most people know director Peter Jackson from the epic Lords of the Ring movies, but back in 1992 he directed an awesome horror comedy flick originally entitled Brain Dead.


As I said earlier with Shaun of the Dead - I don't always like when humor and horror are mixed together.  This movie however is another exception to the rule.  When I refer to humor one word usually pops into the minds of people who have seen this movie - the Priest.  


Let me also go on to say this is one of the goriest movies ever made.  No seriously.  Don't believe me?  Watch this clip!  


I'm told that over 300 gallons of fake blood were used in the making!  I can't say enough good things about this movie.  What?  You're still sitting here reading this?  Why?  Do find a copy of this movie pronto!  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment