Friday, November 11, 2011

November Group Break 2011 - 1997 Pinnacle X-Press



This box yielded lots of cards for most of the teams and just about everyone got on board with at least one insert.  While the cards are printed on thin cardstock and all of the photos are horizontal there is just something about this set that I really enjoy.  I hope everyone is satisfied with this month's break.

Photobucket
Troy Percival - Men of Summer

Photobucket
Al Martin - Men of Summer

Photobucket
Matt Morris - Men of Summer

Photobucket
John Jaha - Men of Summer
I said in the video that I wasn't going to count these Swing for the Fences game cards as inserts in the overall card counts, but I changed my mind.  Since the cards were seeded 1:2 packs I guess that technically makes them an insert card.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This will be the last Affordable Group Break for 2011.  I'm taking off the month of December and I encourage everyone to spend lots of time with your family and friends.  I plan to keep on doing the monthly breaks starting in January as long as there is interest.  Thanks again for everyone's participation.  I hope to have all of the cards posted early next week.

Quick question for everyone.  Do you like the themed breaks (i.e. all Fleer, all Pinnacle) or do you like a variety of manufacturers?  Let me know as I'm looking at an all Leaf and all Donruss scenarios for future breaks.

FINAL CARD COUNT:  Base / Inserts

Atlanta Braves - 39 /1
Baltimore Orioles - 30 /1
Boston Red Sox - 25 /3
Chicago Cubs - 33 /1
Chicago White Sox - 25 / 1
Cleveland Indians - 43 / 1
Colorado Rockies - 25 /2
Kansas City Royals - 28 /4
Los Angeles Dodgers - 50 / 2
Milwaukee Brewers - 22 / 1
Minnesota Twins - 27 / 0
New York Yankees - 45 /3
Philadelphia Phillies - 13 / 1
San Diego Padres - 29 / 0
San Francisco Giants - 18 / 0
Seattle Mariners - 30 / 2
St. Louis Cardinals - 33 /1
Texas Rangers - 27 /1
Toronto Blue Jays - 32 / 2

No comments:

Post a Comment