Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cardboard from Heaven

I've been a bad trader.  I've been so busy with other things that I've neglected cards in general.  Sure I've had a few posts here and there, but when I had to move a lot of stuff around @ home I lost my blogging steam.  During this down time I got an e-mail from Cameron of Cardboard Heaven saying he had several cards from my want lists.  I'm never one to turn down an offer so I took him up on his deal.  He was able to knock off a few cards off of my 2010 & 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter, 2011 Topps Heritage & 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen lists.  Here are just a few of the goodies I got:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really appreciate the help Cameron and I promise you I'm working on getting you something in return!

No comments:

Post a Comment