Friday, December 23, 2011

New Hudson & Gwynn jersey cards via trade

2003 Fleer Patchworks National Patchtime #103/300

Shane from OFF THE WALL listed this awesome Tim Hudson patch card last week and I was quick to make him an offer.  It didn't take long to strike a deal and now I'm the proud owner of my very first patch card of Huddy.  Thanks Shane!

I recently posted some new trade bait cards here on my blog and the first (and only thus far) person to reply was NY Hitman 23 of Sports 'n More Trading Cards.  Not surprisingly the first card to go was my nice Don Mattingly pinstripe jersey card from 2002 Fleer.  In exchange I got my 2nd Tony Gwynn jersey card:

2005 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic Classic Materials jersey

Now the card is already pretty cool if you ask me, but it would have been so much cooler if the jersey piece was from the pictured camouflage jersey!  


Oh well, thanks for the card Hitman!


1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing when I got the card but then wondered if it was a pinstripe from his pants?

    ReplyDelete