Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pack Break - 2012 Topps Gold Rush

It's been awhile since I've busted any packs.  I took last month off hosting group breaks and I just haven't had the desire (or the money) to buy anything I've seen at retail.  That said I guess you could say the timing of Topps' bubble mailer came at a good time.

Thanks to the help of some of my fellow bloggers I was able to scrounge up enough wrappers to send in to Topps for 2 packs of the exclusive Gold Rush cards.  I sent them in at different times and the last pack just arrived a few days ago.

Last time I scored a super nice Tim Hudson auto.  Can I strike gold twice?  Let's find out...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK, so I didn't strike it rich this time around.  These are still some great looking cards.  Any Dodgers fans need/want that Snider card?

3 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the Markakis and the Trout. Could you put them aside in my trade stack for our next trade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think their collation is poopie. I have the exact same four cards as you but with Musial instead of Snider.

    ReplyDelete