Friday, August 31, 2012

August 2012 Affordable Group Break - 1996 Stadium Club Series 2

Whew!  This TSC break ended up being A LOT of work!  Sorry for the delay guys, but I'm back to reveal the contents of the 10th and final box - Series 2 of 1996 Stadium Club.  The inserts this time around were all seeded 1:48 packs with the exception of the Mantle Retrospective (1:12).  Possible inserts include Metalist, Power Packed, Bash N' Burn & TSC Awards.

Love that trio of catchers and check out the dirt coming off Buhner's bat!
Another Gwynn and Salmon!

I kinda like these Team TSC short prints...then again it's easy for me to say that since I got three Braves!


The Extreme Players game cards (or whatever they're called) are included again.  We'll start off w/ 2 Bronze cards of unclaimed teams.  Both will be randomed off.


What were the chances that another one of these would be of an unclaimed team?!  Zeile here will go to a team w/o an insert.


The Mickey Mantle Retrospective cards were seeded 1:12 in Series 2 so these weren't really unexpected pulls.


With the increased odds I wasn't sure if there would be anymore inserts to be found...but then I saw this nice shiny card starting back at me!


TSC Awards (1:48) of Tom Glavine...Best Performance in the 1995 World Series.  Love it!

Updated card count through all 10 boxes (assuming my math is correct!):
 
BASE CARD - PARALLEL - INSERT

NL
Braves - 136 - 4 - 1
Mets - 98 - 3 - 2
Dodgers - 93 - 5 - 3
Reds - 92 - 5 -1
Giants - 90 - 6 - 4
Phillies - 87 - 2 - 4
Expos - 96 - 5 -1
Brewers - 103 - 5 - 2
Cardinals - 87 - 3 -1
Astros - 99 - 5 - 1
Pirates - 78 - 4 -1
Padres - 109 - 2 - 1

AL
Yankees - 108 - 4 - 7
Mariners - 93 - 6 - 2
Indians - 93 - 7 - 1
Rangers - 118 - 3 - 1
Royals - 112 - 5 - 1
White Sox - 111 - 1 - 7
Angels - 82 - 3 - 3
Blue Jays - 91 - 4 - 1

And with that count that wraps up the biggest Affordable Group Break I've ever hosted.  I hope everyone enjoyed participating.  Even though it was a lot of work and took longer to complete than I originally planned I may do something like this again...but not any time soon!  I need a break!  However before I take a much needed break from things I have one other little thing on the horizon...3 boxes of 2012 Topps Chrome!  For those of you that signed up for that we'll get that rolling soon.  Those boxes will be busted on YouTube most likely.  All the cards will be boxed up and in the mail starting Tuesday, 09/04/12.  Thanks again everyone!

7 comments:

  1. I'm really happy I got in on this one. Thanks for the push, and for putting this on. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. After the day I've had I needed some encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Awesome glavine !! If it is up for trade let me know !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun group break. Stadium Club needs a comeback. Thanks for your hard work, Colbey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great break Colbey, I cant wait to get my Giants. I am inspired to get all of the Stadium Club Giants team sets now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys enjoyed the break. Cards will be in the mail Tuesday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://royalsandrandoms.blogspot.com/2012/09/look-out-ruben-sierra.html

    Awesome stuff! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete