Wednesday, March 27, 2013

PC Addition: Daniel Nava


At some point in 2010 I decided to add Daniel Nava to my list of players to collect.  Outside of some Bowman cards I didn't have much to chase.  2011 and 2012 and he was just about completely absent from most Topps checklists, so imagine my surprise when I saw he was going to be included in 2013 Topps Series 1.  

I'm hoping chasing his rainbow will be a little easier and less expensive than completing Tim Hudson's rainbow.  This $1.45 lot I picked up is my start of the process.  Anyone care to wish me luck?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just realized why i never got a response on my trade inquiries.. you never got the messages, send me an email i got some braves and panini cooperstown you might have interest in

    brauer144 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete