Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Cards on Cards Delivers!

Hosting group breaks is a lot of work. I did a lot of hosting, but rare was I a participant very often. At the end of 2014 I jumped on a small group break that Cards on Cards was hosting. The box was for 2014 Topps Mini, something I hadn't acquired one single card of. I grabbed the Atlanta Braves (of course) and proceeded to forget about the break! Blame it on Kerry's issues with mail theft and the holidays.

Upon arriving at home yesterday my daughters greeted me at the door with a bubble mailer, curious as to what was inside. Lo and behold it was my minis! The Topps Mini set isn't my favorite, but my 2014 Braves needed some new blood and the price was right. My team did manage to get one insert, a serially numbered gold parallel of fireballer, Julio Teheran.

Kerry was also nice enough to send me a few Carolina Panthers and Charlotte Bobcats cards along with a NC State alum for my other collections. Thanks for hosting the break!


#41/63

No comments:

Post a Comment