Monday, April 17, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Day 17


30 DAY BASEBALL CARD CHALLENGE
DAY 17
A card from the first set you put together hand collated



While I've attempted (and still am) to build certain sets, the first set (I'm counting this awesome insert set from 2001 Topps Stadium Club) that I was able to build was this unique dirt relic set. I'm glad I started to build this set when I did because the prices of these cards have done up a bit since I acquired mine. I've never seen a set quite like this before and haven't since. Because of the dirt, the cards are thicker than most relic cards and as a result the corners are prone to damage. If you're buying these, try to buy them in hand if you can. If not, ask the seller for multiple pictures so you can check out the condition of the corners, front and back.

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards. A fellow blogger hooked me up with the Vlad a few years ago. I think it's my favorite relic I have of him.

    ReplyDelete