Saturday, May 27, 2017

2017 Panini Donruss Diamond Kings Mike Foltynewicz

So far I've resisted buying any 2017 Diamond Kings packs or blasters, even though the Cardboard Conundrum didn't make it easy for me posting all of this sweet cards from his box. Instead I've just stuck to buying select singles, since as my latest purchase...a 99 cent purchase too!


Serially numbered 32/99, this is a beautiful card...even if it is a sticker auto. There is just something about the water color look of the card that I find captivating. Guess I should get off my duff and buy a Braves team set...perhaps that will continue to help me stay away from trying to put together yet another set! The timing of finding this card is pretty good too as Folty has really turned it around in his last few starts. His teammates are finally giving him some much needed run support which seems to calm him down on the mound. This season hasn't gone the way I expected, but at least the 3-5 starters have figured things out. Hopefully Folty can keep up the success and make us keep saying Gattis who?

No comments:

Post a Comment