Tuesday, August 1, 2017

August 1st, 2017 - Two Atlanta Braves Major League Debuts

I'm not the type of fan to shrug off my team once it's clear the post season isn't in the future, however I was going to take this rare quite evening (the kids at at grandma's) to get caught up on reading my huge backlog of comics. Then I heard that not just one, but two Atlanta Braves players were getting their Major League debuts!

Ozzie Albies started at 2nd base and former #1 draft pick Lucas Sims took the mound this evening against the red hot Los Angeles Dodgers.


On the cardboard side of things I believe I have a Bowman autograph of Lucas Sims from a few years ago, but unfortunately I couldn't put my hands on it to scan for this post. For Ozzie, I don't believe I have any of his cardboard...yet.

While this season may be over (in terms of reaching the post season), the future does look bright with all the young talent the Braves have.

No comments:

Post a Comment