Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2017 Topps Now: Suntrust Park #44 (488 print run)




On April 14, 2017 the Atlanta Braves new home, SunTrust Park opened it's doors for it's first home game of the 2017 season. 41,149 fans packed the stadium to check out all the new sights and to watch the Braves take on the San Diego Padres. Behind Julio Teheran, the Braves would go on to win their first home game in their new stadium.

I was lucky enough to catch two homes games last season. Opening Day this season is March 28th and I'm trying to figure out if I can get away and drive down to Atlanta. I don't know if my schedule and finances will allow me to get back to SunTrust Park this season, but none the less I'm glad I've been able to witness a MLB game in yet another big league stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment