Saturday, April 16, 2011

Group Break - 1996 Pinnacle Denny's Hologram

This is the 4th and final video for the group break - 15 packs of 1996 Pinnacle Denny's Hologram promotional packs. These packs are kind of a thank you for everyone's participation.


I've also thrown in 4 packs of 1986 OPC, a deck of 2003 MLB Showdown and a few other select cards into everyone's stacks. These cards are not reflected in the team tally's found in my previous post.

I have to go out of town starting Sunday to train for my new job, so it'll be mid-week or late next week before I'm able to get everyone's cards in the mail. Any cards you may have requested have been fulfilled to the best of my abilities.

I've already got a few boxes in hand for next month so if you are pleased with your haul then make sure you find your way back here in early May!

No comments:

Post a Comment