Sunday, April 10, 2011

Group Break Update / Discounted Teams

I appreciate the great response to this month's group break sign ups.  There are a handful of teams left that no one has claimed so all of them will be discounted!  To see what boxes we're opening please refer to the original post.  Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the list & prices.


If a few more teams are taken before the start of the break then I'll be throwing in a box of 1996 Pinnacle Denny's Instant Replay full motion hologram packs.  I loved these back in the day and I thought it'd be fun to add these to the break.

I've been asked in the past what I do w/ any extra money received from a group break.  You may have noticed that I now use a different PayPal account for payments.  I've done this to keep money separate from my own as I had to use a lot of my money on past breaks.  Any money that is paid for teams that goes above and beyond the total costs involved will be rolled over into the next break.  This may mean I can try a slightly more expensive box or an additional box of cards at no increased cost to you.  If there is time I may be able to use these funds to pick up some bonus packs in the future.  My goal as a host is to provide a fun and affordable group break...not to pocket money.  I just wanted to throw that out there for everyone to know.

All boxes this time around will be done by video and uploaded to my YouTube account.  I'm hoping to get started mid-week and have the videos posted by the weekend.  I have to leave next Sunday for training in Wilmington, NC for my new job so I hope to have everything completed before I leave.

Now to the discounts!  If you have already claimed a team or teams and you want an additional team feel free to do so.  If someone out there wants to take all the remaining teams please contact me and I'll make you an offer that you can't refuse!

TEAMS IN THIS LIST ARE ONLY $5.00 each
Anaheim Angels -
Boston Red Sox - Cardsplitter (paid)
Detroit Tigers - - d
Florida Marlins -
Minnesota Twins -
Texas Rangers - Spiegel83 (paid)
Toronto Blue Jays -

TEAMS IN THIS LIST ARE ONLY $4.00 each
Kansas City Royals -
Montreal Expos - Cardsplitter (paid)
Oakland Athletics - Nathan (paid)
Pittsburgh Pirates - 

4 comments: