Friday, December 20, 2013

Long Overdue - 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter Want List

I can't believe it's the 20th of December and I'm just now collating my lone hobby box I bought of 2013 Topps Allen & Ginter and creating my want list!  I do have to admit looking at all of these cards and figuring out what I'm missing in both the base set and in the various inserts, it has me a little excited about trying to fill in some of these holes.


I'm sure most of my fellow card bloggers have long since finished their collection of A&G, or at least have put a sizeable dent into their want lists, but if you are looking for a trading partner or have a bunch of commons to trade I ask that you keep me in mind.

As for my want list, here is a direct link.

What little I have left from my box to trade (includes lots of minis and all 3 relics) can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. I'll look thru my dupes of ginter and see what i can do to help:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a reader send me a TON of cards from the base set and a few inserts. I'll get my list updated in the next day or so. Appreciate whatever help you can muster up.

      Delete