Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Pack Break: 1984 Topps Voltron Tattoos

I debated which of my blogs to put today's topic on as it fits in with both my trading card blog and my toy blog. Well as you can see the card blog won out since this is a Topps product.

     

I'm not even sure where I got this sealed back of tattoos from, but I gotta admit I love finding old stuff like this. This pack of tattoos is rather large, measuring 8 inches tall and 5 inches wide. Inside are two perforated sheets of tattoos. Being that they are 30 years old I have no idea if the tattoos would actually work. Do I have any volunteers?


I was very much aware of Voltron growing up, but it never captivated me as much as Transformers did. None the less this is a very cool find for me and one that I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment