Tuesday, April 14, 2015

2015 Atlanta Braves...new faces a plenty!

It's been no secret that the Atlanta Braves under went a big shake up of the team's roster this past winter. Heck, on the eve of Opening Day the club even traded away the best closer in baseball. So the 2015 roster has a lot of new faces.


Without cheating, how many of these guys can you name? I have to admit that I did pretty poorly. Yes, I've watched most of the games in this young season, but I too am still learning who these guys are that after last night's win over the Marlins have helped improve the NL's best team to a 6-1 record.

Thankfully one of the players left that I do know is 1st baseman, Freddie Freeman. I also just happen to have a few "new" cards of his that I haven't shared yet on the blog so I'm using this post as an excuse to scan and share them.

2014 Topps All-Star Stitches relic

2014 Topps..uh, what's this insert called?

2014 Topps World Series Heroes

Wait a minute...you're not Freddie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment