Monday, March 20, 2017

Trade with Collating Cards

Getting tired of trade posts yet? I'm not because it feels good to be active once again on the trade front. Steve from Collating Cards jumped on the bandwagon to help me complete my 2017 Topps series 1 set and sent over a nice little stack of commons...but it was the other cards that really put a smile on my face.


1988 Topps Fright Flicks! Believe it or not this is the first time I've seen these cards in person. I'm a big fan of horror movies, especially the stuff from the 80's. You would think that someone like myself would already own this set, but I don't so the inclusion of these just made the trade that much better. The captions on the cards may be goofy, but dang do I love them. I really wish I would've picked up a wax box of this stuff when it was dirt cheap. I really need to pick up this set and give it a proper blog post! Thanks for the trade Steve!

2 comments:

  1. I'm putting together the set of Fright Flicks and just picked up a few new ones last weekend. It's a really fun set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very cool set and I look forward to getting my hands on a few more too.

      Delete