Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Batting Pitchers Collection

Ever since I started doing the whole trading card blog I've noticed a lot of bloggers had sub-sets of players depicted doing different things or some particular pictured on cards.  I've always liked pulling cards of pitchers captured batting...especially AL pitchers.  While organizing my Braves collection I noticed that I already had a few cards that fit this new collecting goal so right now the collection is rather small.  If you happen across a card of a pitcher batting, in a batting helmet or holding a bat please let me know.  I'll gladly send you a SASE for the card or be willing to work out some other sort of trade.

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have been setting some batting pitchers aside for you. When I get back home next week I'll look for more and be ready to send out next Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of these, and I try to collect them, too, but I've always had one question - why do they show AL pitchers hitting and/or running the bases? It makes no sense!

    ReplyDelete