Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm invited to a meeting w/ Michael Jordan?

Upon checking my e-mail earlier this morning I got this message from the NBA Charlotte Bobcats:

RSVP Here2010-11 Bobcats Town Hall Meeting

What is this town hall meeting all about?  Beats me, but it's hosted my Michael Jordan and it's free.  I'm guessing I got this invite from a former customer of mine that worked for the team.  With baseball being over (for me at least) and with the Carolina Panthers sucking right now I guess I'll give the Bobcats a little attention this season.  While I'm at it I may even see about tickets for the pre-season game that follows this meeting.  If I'm going out of my way to head into uptown Charlotte I might as well make it worth my time.  I'll report on this meeting later on if anyone cares.

1 comment:

  1. I care...and if you can, get anything autographed by Jordan for me. lol

    ReplyDelete