Thursday, October 21, 2010

In The Game 2011 baseball cards?

For some strange reason I decided to log into Facebook this evening to check my page and in the sidebar I saw an add for a company called In The Game advertising 2011 baseball cards.  I clicked on the ad to get a better idea and it appears this 2011 set will feature minor league and hall of fame players.  They are even including autographs of said players.  I noticed in one picture you can clearly see the Atlanta logo on Jason Heyward's jersey.  Do they have a license w/ MLB?  Has anyone else heard about this company before?  Apparently they made a name for themselves with hockey card collectors.  Maybe that's why I've never heard of them!  Take a look at the image below and click on the link above to read what this set is all about and then tell me what you think?  Will there be any interest in this?  Are you planning to buy any or would you buy a pack/box on sight?

1 comment:

  1. I've read about these on a couple of other blogs. I don't know that I would buy them, but maybe a pack just to have a hands-on look.

    ReplyDelete