Monday, October 11, 2010

October Group Break Sign Ups!

I've been told by several participants over the last few months they enjoy my "cheap" group breaks and I really appreciate the feedback.  I know money is tight for a lot of collectors so I always aim to offer something that is slightly different than other breaks that happen in blogger land.

That said I've got 3 boxes for October's break.  2 of the boxes (1998 Skybox Dugout Axcess & 1998 Fleer Sports Illustrated World Series Fever) I toyed with the idea for past breaks and there was some interest so I've decided to include those.  The other box (2007 Fleer) is more of an afterthought of sorts as I got it for a great price on a recent Blow Out Cards sale.

Dugout Axcess will yield 24 retail packs / 12 cards per pack, SI World Series Fever will yield 24 hobby packs / 6 cards per pack and the box of 2007 Fleer will yield 36 retail packs / 12 cards per pack w/ 2 rookies & 1 insert in every pack on average.

The pricing this time around will be tiered in an effort to sell more teams so I'm not stuck with a stack of cards.  Prices include shippingIf you mention this break on your own blog I'll throw in something extra into your team's stack.  The Braves will be claimed by the host as usual.  To sign up please leave a comment to claim your team or teams.  Payments can be sent via PayPal to colbeykatie at comporium.net.  Please be sure to mark the payment as a GIFT please and include your shipping address!  I hope to have the boxes in hand by the weekend and start ripping packs on Sunday.  Results will be listed per pack here on the blog - no video will be done.

The following teams will be $6.00 each:
Baltimore Orioles - phophet (paid)
Boston Red Sox - Cardsplitter (paid)
Cincinnati Reds
Minnesota Twins - the Sandlot (paid)
New York Mets - BA Benny (paid) +
New York Yankees - BA Benny (paid) +
St. Louis Cardinals - Cards on Cards (paid)
Toronto Blue Jays - night owl (pending)

The following teams will be $4.00 each:
Chicago Cubs - lonestarr (paid) +
Chicago White Sox
Cleveland Indians
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers - night owl (pending)
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
San Francisco Giants - phophet (paid)
Seattle Mariners - phophet (paid)
Texas Rangers 

The following teams will be $3.00 each:
Arizona Diamondbacks
Colorado Rockies - the Sandlot (paid)
Detroit Tigers - Grand Cards (paid)
Florida Marlins - wickedortega (paid)
Houston Astros - TheBrooklynMet (paid) +
Kansas City Royals
Milwaukee Brewers
Pittsburgh Pirates
San Diego Padres - phophet (paid)
Tampa Bay Rays - wickedortega (paid)
Washington Nationals / Montreal Expos

11 comments:

  1. I will grab the Mets and Yankees please if it's ok to grab 2 teams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take the Red Sox for six, please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the Marlins and Rays please....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me down for the Cards. I love cheap breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the Tigers! Payment to come later today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll take Dodgers and Jays. Payment should arrive in a couple of days if that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rockies and Twins if I may. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baltimore Orioles - $6
    San Francisco Giants - $4
    Seattle Mariners - $4
    San Diego Padres - $3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in for the Cubbies. See my blog in about 20 minutes for the pimpage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aaaaand... you are paid.

    ReplyDelete