Sunday, May 15, 2011

Group Break - 1996 Fleer Emotion-XL

The 2nd box in this month's group break is 1996 Fleer Emotion-XL.  Collation was pretty good so most teams card count consists of non-duplicate cards!  We got a few inserts as well which are scanned and displayed below the video.  An up to date card count is at the bottom of the post.



 Photobucket
D-Fense
Kenny Lofton (Indians), Barry Bonds (Giants)
Mark Grace (Cubs, Greg Maddux
Photobucket
N-Tense
Greg Maddux (Braves), Tony Gwynn (Padres)
Photobucket
Rare Breed
Hideo Nomo (Dodgers)

Key:  B = base, I = insert
Atlanta Braves | B/30, I/2
Baltimore Orioles | B/20, I/0
Boston Red Sox | B/23, I/1
California Angels | B/21, I/ 0
Chicago Cubs | B/16, I/2
Chicago White Sox | B/27, I/1
Cincinnati Reds | B/25, I/2
Cleveland Indians | B/24, I/5
Colorado Rockies | B/23, I/3
Detroit Tigers | B/20, I/1
Florida Marlins | B/19, I/1
Houston Astros | B/21, I/4
Kansas City Royals | B24/, I/3
Los Angeles Dodgers | B/28, I/3
Milwaukee Brewers | B/21, I/1
Minnesota Twins | B/14, I/2
Montreal Expos | B/24, I/1
New York Mets | B/28, I/3
New York Yankees | B/19, I/2
Oakland Athletics | B/23, I/4
Philadelphia Phillies | B/24, I/0
Pittsburgh Pirates | B/18, I/1
San Diego Padres | B/29, I/2
San Francisco Giants | B21/, I/2
Seattle Mariners | B/22, I/1
St. Louis Cardinals | B/16, I/2
Texas Rangers | B/15, I/1
Toronto Blue Jays | B/22, I/1

The box didn't yield a lot of cards per team, but everybody with the exception of the Twins added a few more cards to your team's stack.  The box of 1997 Pacific Invincible is up next and I feel like we'll make up for the few cards in the Emotion-XL box with some really good cards.  Stay tuned everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete