Sunday, November 13, 2011

Beckett Look Back - January 1996, Issue #130

While consolidating my "man cave" and toy room recently I came across an old box of magazines that I kept (for some reason). One of the first magazines that I pulled out of the box was an old issue of Beckett. As I flipped through it I remembered how exciting it was for me to get a new issue. It was hard to find a card shop at first locally so obtaining a new issue of Beckett didn't happen that often. I don't remember where I bought this particular issue, but I know why I kept it...glance at the cover below! I tried to scan in the Braves article, but my scanner wanted to auto-crop some of the images and they didn't want to line up correctly. Oh well. Just thought I'd share a little piece of Atlanta Braves World Series and Beckett history.

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment