Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Don't tell my wife My Cardboard Mistress sent me a package!

Last week was a blur for me.  I was sick for most of the Thanksgiving holiday.  It was a crappy week to say the least.  The timing of Spankee's package was perfect as it was just the little pick me up I needed.  He contacted me about some cards he found on my (way out of date) want list and wanted to make sure he had the correct mailing address for me.  Now I guess the pressure is on me to find something suitable to send him in return.  Spankee if you are reading this I promise to get you something as soon as I can to thank you for the cards you sent.

The card I was most looking forward to receiving was my second of the set that I'm trying to build - 2001 Topps Stadium Club King of the Hill dirt relic.

Photobucket

He also knocked off a several cards from my 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter want list.  Guess I should get up off my butt and update the list now!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like them. No rush on a return. Those dirt cards are pretty sweet. I'm surprised there haven't been more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start picking up the play at the plate dirt cards from that set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love those 2011 A & G's. I never though I would say that with a product that offers animals as cards, but they hooked me with monsters of the mesozoic.

    ReplyDelete