Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Panini Cooperstown Want List

I mentioned last week or so ago that I was thinking about tackling the 150 card base set of Panini's new Cooperstown baseball set.  I finally sat down long enough to collate the handful of packs that I had and made a list of what I lack.  I also listed several insert sets on the want list as well, but those aren't a high priority at the moment (may never be if I'm honest).  So if you have any extras you want to get rid of please let me know.  At the moment I don't really have any doubles to offer in trade, but perhaps you'll see something else on my trade lists (baseball / autos, relics & more) that catch your eye.

1 comment:

  1. I got a few i can knock off your list, I just cant seem to find your email shoot me an email brauer144 at gmail dot com or i actually listed what i have for trade on my want list bradsphilliesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete