Monday, January 14, 2013

Trade with the Dimwit

A week or so ago I shared the one lone pack of cards I received for Christmas.  Inside the pack of 2012 Bowman Chrome was an auto Refractor of a Astros prospect.  Once I got it up on the blog for trade I had figured the first person to potentially contact me would be the Dimwit.  He offered up an auto of a Braves prospect, Lucas Sims from Bowman Sterling.  Since I don't buy much Bowman I was happy to make the trade.


Nice clean design with a much better looking in person chrome blue background.  It may take a few seasons before Lucas is pitching in Atlanta, but I thought a swap for one prospect for another was a fair trade.


Sam also included 2 base cards of Andrelton Simmons RC and another prospect, Justin Black.  The back of Justin's card says he runs the 60-yard dash in 6.3 seconds.  Wonder if he could be the future center fielder for the club?

If you'd like to work out a trade (or just send me some free stuff) check out my want and trade lists in the upper left corner of the blog.  I'm trying to be a little more active in the new year with trading and such so hopefully we can help each other out.

No comments:

Post a Comment