Monday, April 1, 2013

April 2013 Affordable Group Break UPDATE

I stepped away for the Easter weekend to spend some time with my family, but I'm back with a quick update for this month's all new Affordable Group Break.  Boxes have arrived and I'm already to rip...but we still have 3 slots left to fill!  I also haven't received payment for the Rockies from hiflew yet.

If you have been thinking of adding a 2nd slot or grabbing your first, now is the time.  I'm off work on Thursday, 04/04/13, and that is when I'd like start opening.  If there are no other takers within the next few days then I'll take the remaining slots.  I hope to get the 2nd teams randomized Tuesday, 04/02/13.  This should give time for people to trade their 2nd team if they so wish to.

Keep watching the blog for more updates.

1 comment: