Thursday, March 5, 2015

Open for Business!

One of the things I've enjoyed most since I started this blog 5 or 6 years ago has been trading with others. However during my hiatus all of that fell to the wayside. I would still randomly receive e-mails asking if I wanted to work a trade, but both my trade box and my want lists were woefully inaccurate.

I've spent a few weeks basically taking inventory of every single card I have for trade and make sure my lists are now accurate. Baseball, football and what little of basketball I have are done. I haven't touched the wrestling and non-sports stuff yet, but rarely does anyone ask about those.

My want lists are still being updated, but for the most part those have been updated as well. There are still a few older insert sets I'm working on, but a lot of the ones I was working on have been dropped. From a set building perspective, I'm only working on past Gypsy Queen and Allen & Ginter sets. I will probably end up putting at least series 1 of 2015 Topps together, but I'm actually in the middle of opening a hobby box so I'm not quite ready to build a want list yet.

All that said, if you've contacted me in the past and I had to say no...well now I'm ready to jump back in!

3 comments:

  1. I will definitely check out your lists to put some things together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remind me of what you collect Tim...

    ReplyDelete