Saturday, March 28, 2015

Trade completed with reader Paul Browning

Shortly after I announced I had returned to the land of the living and I was ready to start trading cards again, long time reader, Paul Browning, contacted me with a proposed trade. I quickly accepted his offer and sent off his requested cards. Here is what I got in return.


I'm not chasing many inserts set anymore, but I was always partial to some of Topps' reprint sets, such as the Trading Card History from 2008 Topps, where the Clemens card hails from. Topps would again do a big reprint set in 2010 with their popular Cards Your Mother Threw Out. Paul helped me get a little closer to finishing the set with 5 more cards. Another reprint set, 60 Years of Topps was included in the 2011 set. This Dave Winfield nearly completes that set.


I also got 3 more commons for my 2013 Gypsy Queen set and 2 inserts from 2012 Gypsy Queen. I'm still a long ways off from finishing both of those GQ sets, but I appreciate any help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment