Monday, April 24, 2017

30 Day Baseball Card Challenge - Days 23-27


30 DAY BASEBALL CARD CHALLENGE
DAY 23 through 27
A favorite oddball card from the 1950's / 1960's / 1970's / 1980's



I'm going to have to throw in the proverbial white towel for the next few days' challenges. I'm under the weather (didn't get out of bed all day on Sunday the 23rd, hence no daily post) and I really don't have anything in mind when it comes to the favorite oddball card until the 80's. That said, check out some of the other great blogs that ave accepted this challenge and check back with me in a few days. Hopefully I'll be feeling better and can resume the challenge soon.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you've answering these on a daily basis gives you a golden pass. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete