Saturday, August 25, 2018

September 2018 Affordable Group Break

A new month is almost here and that means its time for a new Affordable Group Break! The summer months have been super hectic for me with family, vacation and work travels, but September should see things start to slow down for me so this is the perfect time to return to my hosting duties.

The product in this break include 2 Hobby boxes (2011 Panini Limited and 2013 Panini Hometown Heroes) and should contain 6 total hits! For more information about each product, please click on the name.

2011 Limited 
While the box only includes 7 cards, 3 of the seven cards are hits, with at least 2 autographs. Limited Great Signatures include players such as Cal Ripken Jr., Chipper Jones, Mariano Rivera, Craig Biggio, Al Kaline, Migueal Cabrera, Pete Rose, David Ortiz and more.

 2013 Hometown Heroes
Box will include 3 autographs and plenty of parallels and inserts including: State and Zip Code parallels, Sportdiscs, Curtain Call, City Hall, Defining Moments, Nickname, Rivalry and Hometown Heroes inserts.

This will work in similar fashion to previous Breaks I've hosted. We'll have 15 slots, each slot contains two teams. You'll get to pick your first team and once all 15 slots are full, I'll randomize the remaining unclaimed 15 teams and assign them to each claimed slot. 

RULES:
* $12 per slot - includes shipping.
* Additional slots will be offered for an additional $9.50.
* All cards ship!
 >>>>> * Payment (Goods & Services please) - PayPal.me/flywheels86 <<<<<
* When sending your payment, please include the team(s) you chose.
* If there are cards with multiple players, the card will go to the team with the least amount of cards from that product.
* Boxes will be opened live on Facebook with the video posted on the blog.
* I don't have a schedule date/time for the break as the boxes will still need to be ordered, but I'll post updates on my social media channels (Facebook & Twitter). Aiming to get started Saturday, 09/08/18...if not sooner.
* Questions? Please let me know. You can message me on Facebook Messenger or send me a Direct Message on Twitter.

01) Braves - @flywheels (pd)
02) Red Sox - Roy Galloway
03) 
04) 
05) 
07) 
08) 
09) 
10) 
11) 
12) 
13) 
14) 
15)

2 comments: