Monday, June 27, 2016

2016 Topps Archives Want List

I used some of my birthday money to purchase a few rack packs and blasters to bolster up what little I had of Archives. This is a set I've toyed around with in the past, but never gave building the set the same attention that I do to the likes of Gypsy Queen or Allen & Ginter. However I've got a nice little start to the set and while I'm sure I'll pick up a few more packs I thought I'd post my want list just in case anyone wanted to try to work out a trade.

Let me say that seeing the 1991 design used as a retro design now makes me feel really old! It was a great design however and it's made opening packs and collating these cards that much more fun for me. I also like the fact that the set isn't filled with a bunch of inserts and I have a new Javy Lopez auto to chase!

No comments:

Post a Comment