Monday, August 16, 2021

Don't Call it a Comback...Yet!

 

I'm floating around the idea of hosting a small one box break of the upcoming 2021 Panini Prizm Quick Pitch baseball. If there is enough interest to do a straight fill (all 30 teams) then I believe we can pull this off. The average team price would be around $7. Box should yield one auto and 2 silver Prizm parallels. Assuming the product release date isn't delayed, I could have this in hand to break as early as Friday, 09/03/21. If you are interested in participating, please leave a comment. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Jeez, the date you give is my actual birthday. Should I take that as a sign? I guess I'd be in for the Mets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like this break WILL happen! Box has been ordered and I'll get a formal post up here on the blog & in the FB group next week so you can claim your team(s).

    ReplyDelete